Customize Admin Login Page

Have you ever wanted a beautiful background image on the AdminCP login page, or your own logo displayed above the login form? Look no further!

This plugin allows you to set customize the AdminCP login page, and set a custom background image or change the logo above the form. At the moment, the current customizations are available:

• Custom background image.
  • Custom logo above the form.
  • Board name above the form.
  • Force dark mode on login page.

Suggestions for additional customizations are welcome!

Known issues:

As of version 1.2.0, there are no known issues.

It might be necessary to clear the cache (using the Support tool) after uploading a custom background image. A fix will be released shortly. (Fixed in version 1.2.0)

Planned features:

Some of the planned features include:

• Upload custom logo regardless of theme. (Added in version 1.2.0)
  • Upload multiple background images and have them rotate.
  • Insert custom CSS on the login page.
  • Dark mode for the login page. (Added in version 1.2.0)

Edited by Runar
  • 1 month later...
On 11/3/2020 at 10:57 AM, Runar said:

For this years Black Friday Sale, and because I'm in a good mood, this plugin will be completely free for the duration of the sale. Get it while you can!

Very kind of you.

However, if I run Install, it actually throws an error, and gets me out of the ACP to the forum

This:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

Any advice?

Kind regards, Wim

Hi Runar,

I just upgraded from 3.4.8 to 4.5.4, and that obviously is where it is goign wrong. It happens with all plugins I am trying to install, and most apps. It could eb caused by teh fact that the datbase was not properly cleared prior to the conversion and upgrade due to a smallisgh databse crash which made it impossible to access the ACP and clean out all old versions of add-ons.

Trying to get a handle on that now, will get back with an update as soon as I know more.

Kind regards, Wim

On 11/8/2020 at 3:32 PM, wimg said:

Trying to get a handle on that now, will get back with an update as soon as I know more.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

On 11/10/2020 at 4:11 AM, Genestoy said:

Does not work on 4.4.10 does work fine on 4.5.4 I installed it ok on my 4.5 test board and then installed it on my live 4.4.10 board so I could upgrade it when I upgrade that board to 4.5

I'll see if I have a copy of 4.4.10 somewhere to test. Do you get any error messages or does nothing happen at all?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Runar said:

Good idea, thanks! I'll take a look, this shouldn't take too long.

Thank you, it is a really superb plugin, one that should be included by default with Invision!

I've added our forum logo which looks really great, and currently a stunning Christmas background that makes the adminlogin page really ZING!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/4/2021 at 6:10 PM, Petra Jane said:

Any update on this option please? Or where could we add it ourselves?

I'm sorry for the delay. I’ve been quite busy with my ordinary job these last months, but I’ve got some vacation time coming up and I’ll have an update with this feature published soon, hopefully before the end of May.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2021 at 8:28 PM, Runar said:

I'm sorry for the delay. I’ve been quite busy with my ordinary job these last months, but I’ve got some vacation time coming up and I’ll have an update with this feature published soon, hopefully before the end of May.

Thank you, enjoy your vacation.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What’s new in version 1.3.0

Version 1.3.0 is now available in the Marketplace, with support for 4.6! The features requested by @Petra Jane and @adik are also added in this version, in addition to a small bugfix. See the changelog below for full details.

New features

• Added dark mode and custom background image to two-factor authentication pages.
  • Added option to show link that goes back to the community below login form.

Fixes

• Fixed issue with custom logo or board name not showing up above login form.
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...