Botched 4.5.2 Upgrade

The upgrade completed, but now I am having a ton of javascript issues.  Most links or functions don't work because it relies on javascript.  The editor doesn't show up, can reply or create new topics. 

• I uploaded files manually
  • Ran the support tool, cleared all the caches
  • Cron jobs are running, rebuilt proxies, still working on sitemaps
  • Cleared datastore
  • It is the default theme, i mean right now it couldn't be more default.
  • All the directory permissions seem to be fine, not seeing anything else tell me otherwise.
  • Some admin features don't seem to be working, like the Marketplace, nothing shows up, can't search, so some javascript seems to be off in the admin area as well.

Any other ideas on what can be causing so much pain?

I have created a support ticket, but maybe someone here has run into something like this in the past.

I do see errors like this in the console:

image.png.338d291786ea0ca0f6dbbbb25310afe7.png

Edited by JEFF MACK

42 minutes ago, Wildcard Chris said:

Wow, we've been having this exact issue and it's been driving us crazy for the past 2 days trying to get our site back up and running. Thanks for posting this @JEFF MACK we are going to try this and see if it fixes our problems.

Hopefully it helps.  Basically I started comparing the install to another new site I am working on that is working perfectly. When looking at the console errors in the browser, it pointed me to the JS that is generated by the forum.  My live forum wasn't happy with the way the variables were set and it had a number for the height, so as soon as I entered that value, its like everything came alive.

Just now, JEFF MACK said:

Hopefully it helps.  Basically I started comparing the install to another new site I am working on that is working perfectly. When looking at the console errors in the browser, it pointed me to the JS that is generated by the forum.  My live forum wasn't happy with the way the variables were set and it had a number for the height, so as soon as I entered that value, its like everything came alive.

Where exactly in the admin panel was that box?