Catching user error pages and redirecting to applicable page

I'd like to manage user content permissions "errors" by redirecting them to signup pages, or other specific pages. Is there a plugin/app that allows us to intercept the error pages and based on context or error codes, present the user with either custom error messages or redirect them to specific pages or locations?

For instance, when allowing guests to view topics but not posts, the user receives an error code of 2F173/H no matter the forum, and while we can add a custom message per forum, the "look" is still the error page. I'd like to redirect them to a page, based on the forum, that explains member benefits etc. Or similar, display a popup that allows them to register or see the membership levels.

Instead of this:

image.thumb.png.9cec9274dec621df127af2d6ba82ed13.png

I'd like it to redirect to this:

Comment se faire de l'argent et rentabiliser un site WordPress

• 2 years later...

Hi @mcsg

On 9/11/2020 at 8:48 PM, mcsg said:

For instance, when allowing guests to view topics but not posts, the user receives an error code of 2F173/H no matter the forum, and while we can add a custom message per forum, the "look" is still the error page. I'd like to redirect them to a page, based on the forum, that explains member benefits etc. Or similar, display a popup that allows them to register or see the membership levels.

We need this solution to! Do you find any solution? 
Please, share!