Community

• 2 weeks later...

New vesion submitted. List of features:

New features:

• New settings to control which tabs to show on artist view
  • Added ability to filter artists by country on Artist Feed widget
  • Added ability to add/edit URLs for the artist. Beyond Spotify link, which is added via API, now you can add: official website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Wikipedia. A fonta-awesome icon will be displayed for each under the photo and only people that can edit the artist + the author can add/edit URLs.
  • Added ability to add/edit artist information quickly, such as: country and year.

Enhancements:

• Better display on artist photos on Photos tab
  • Admin CP Restrictions improvements
  • Rework in several templates to make the app better looking.

Follow the file to get notified when IPS reviews and approves it. 👍

• 2 weeks later...

What's New in Version 1.0.1   

New features:

• New settings to control which tabs to show on artist view
  • Added ability to filter artists by country on Artist Feed widget
  • Added ability to add/edit URLs for the artist. Beyond Spotify link, which is added via API, now you can add: official website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Wikipedia. A fonta-awesome icon will be displayed for each under the photo and only people that can edit the artist + the author can add/edit URLs.
  • Added ability to add/edit artist information quickly, such as: country and year.

Enhancements:

• Better display on artist photos on Photos tab
  • Admin CP Restrictions improvements
  • Rework in several templates to make the app better looking.
  • 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, RCN Productions said:

Hello Adriano,

Is it possible to have the application working with just artists only I can select? As I'm about to run an international band specific forum, I only want the members to see band related results.

Kind regards,

Rob

No. The API will provide a list of artists matching the name informed by the user. 

What you can do is five permissions to add artists only to your group then you add only those you want. 

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

No. The API will provide a list of artists matching the name informed by the user. 

What you can do is five permissions to add artists only to your group then you add only those you want. 

Ok and then the members/users do only see my selected artitst? Even in their searchresults? Beacuse if that's the case, then this it probably what I am looking for.