Disturbing results for W3C CSS validator

Adlago

Over 1000 CSS errors reported.
See this test.

https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=https%3A%2F%2Finvisioncommunity.com%2Fforums%2F&profile=css3svg&usermedium=all&warning=1&vextwarning=&lang=en

These errors create a constant recalculation by the browser when downloading a site.
Please comment - what do so many errors mean and how do they affect performance?

29 minutes ago, Rikki said:

Are you seeing errors in any modern browser?

The variables it is flagging up are valid CSS and don't affect performance.

The only thing I see is an inexplicable difference in the text fonts in my blocks. For some blocks, text fonts have a bold, without this being set as a rule. And it's also in the default ips theme, and also in my new theme, created cleanly after upgrade 4.5.1
When I check in my old themes - created in transitional versions - in all blocks the fonts are the same and without issues.

Here is an example - what two vertically adjacent blocks look like in version 4.4.10

4410blocks.png.70f138360c301d36684ae4167a22eadf.png

and in 4.5.1

451blocks.png.00a594a60b6eda405fc9c3374e81d21b.png

The default font changed in 4.5, so that may explain that difference. It was Roboto in 4.4, but 4.5 just uses the system default (Segoe on Windows, SF on Mac, etc.). You can edit your theme settings and switch back to Roboto if you prefer the previous style.

12 minutes ago, Rikki said:

The default font changed in 4.5, so that may explain that difference. It was Roboto in 4.4, but 4.5 just uses the system default (Segoe on Windows, SF on Mac, etc.). You can edit your theme settings and switch back to Roboto if you prefer the previous style.

In the default theme, the font is Inter. The same issues. Replacement with Roboto font - no difference.
In my new theme - I used the default font. Now I changed the font to the Roboto - it doesn't matter.

Recache site - the same issues