Printful commerce integration

On 11/9/2020 at 8:52 PM, Adrian A. said:

Yeap definitely possible. I'll make a interface to create size guides in the acp then you can apply them to a whole category or to a product in particular, how does that sound?

Just the friendliest of friendly reminders about the Size Guides. Any progress made on this yet?

miley cyrus smile GIF

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 2:10 PM, SC36DC said:

I've also decided not to use this anymore. Unfortunately the app does appear to be dead. Are there any other developers that can create something similar, but with the added features that were promised?

And actual support and update 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 3:27 PM, ahc said:

Aw man. My community was looking into the idea of selling merch and I was really interested in this.  Came here to see what's happened the last few months and it seems like this is abandoned.  😞

Came here searching for this as well. @Adrian A. any thoughts on updating this to 4.6? Or are we leaving it in 4.5? Would love to hear from you 🙏 

I've already disabled this plugin and will just be selling my forum merch on my website. Makes more sense that way for me actually. As I am able to do a lot more as far as presentation, coupons, etc using my Wordpress/WooCommerce site.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...