Jump to content

Community

Printful commerce integration


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just started university, moved away from home and had to pick a job, so I'm movig slower than usual, I'm free on tuesdays and wednesdays, then it's when I try to do most of my IPS stuff. I'd sa

Appreciate you asking!  I haven't gone live with it just yet as @Adrian A. and I are working on a few minor details - hence why I haven't said anything on IPS just yet, however it's been an absol

Eagerly awaiting some reviews/feedback on this. Thanks @Adrian A. for taking this on!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Adrian A. said:

The MySQL / MariaDB requirements are not related to the use of printful APIs, it's all about some SQL functions I use which are specific to those minimum versions I noted in the description of the app.

Anyway, glad to be of help 🙂 

Totally understand and thanks again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Adrian A. said:

I have not been able to replicate the issue, can you try deleting the product from the ACP and importing again?

Hi,

Tried several times now and still cuts out at the same point.

We have set this product to have multiple sizes and multiple colours which comes to 99 variants - can you test using these product details?

I have included the screenshots from printful and one from the cms that shows only two variants are added before the issue occurs

printful-1.thumb.jpg.cd21c6fa3283d6f2b83aff5bbb313ecc.jpg

printful-3.thumb.jpg.26fa566e86352ba35fee6b696683372d.jpg

printful-2.thumb.jpg.b6f02a065ee4c9d16e6991edcd1b3c0f.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

I took advantage of the Black Friday sale and purchased this yesterday. I just installed and added my first product. So far, so good.

I just have a  couple questions and/or requests.

1. The first product I added has 4 shirt color options, and 7 shirt size options. When I click on size 2XL for example, the price changes instantly to reflect the price I have set for the 2XL size. When I click a different color, the main image does not change to reflect the color chosen, as it does on my WooCommerce site. Is it possible to add this feature? So if someone chooses the color "Red", it would show the image of the "Red" shirt?

2. If the above can not be added to work this way, then is it possible to add the option to be able to add the color for each image variation. Maybe a tooltip, so when someone hovers over a different thumbnail image, it can show the tooltip. Maybe add the ability for use to add a tooltip for each image in the backend? If someone clicks the main image and it opens full size, then it shows the tooltip text at the bottom center of the image.


3. The thumbnail carousel under the main product image, is it possible to just show the images once each, and not repeat them?

4. Is there anyway you can a have a link to a Size Guide and have it show on each product? In the backend we can create size guides and apply them to categories, such as T-Shirt, Tank Top, Raglan, etc.

Thanks again for making this application, it is much appreciated!!

 



 

Edited by SC36DC
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SC36DC said:

I took advantage of the Black Friday sale and purchased this yesterday. I just installed and added my first product. So far, so good.

I just have a  couple questions and/or requests.

1. The first product I added has 4 shirt color options, and 7 shirt size options. When I click on size 2XL for example, the price changes instantly to reflect the price I have set for the 2XL size. When I click a different color, the main image does not change to reflect the color chosen, as it does on my WooCommerce site. Is it possible to add this feature? So if someone chooses the color "Red", it would show the image of the "Red" shirt?

2. If the above can not be added to work this way, then is it possible to add the option to be able to add the color for each image variation. Maybe a tooltip, so when someone hovers over a different thumbnail image, it can show the tooltip. Maybe add the ability for use to add a tooltip for each image in the backend? If someone clicks the main image and it opens full size, then it shows the tooltip text at the bottom center of the image.

I'll see what I can do to associate images with colors when importing, but I'll also add the option to manually associate an image with a color.

13 hours ago, SC36DC said:

3. The thumbnail carousel under the main product image, is it possible to just show the images once each, and not repeat them?

That's a thing from the library I am using for the slider... I'll see what I can do

13 hours ago, SC36DC said:

4. Is there anyway you can a have a link to a Size Guide and have it show on each product? In the backend we can create size guides and apply them to categories, such as T-Shirt, Tank Top, Raglan, etc.

Sure can do that.

Also worth mentioning, @breatheheavy I didn't forget about the review but they are something I need to look into a bit more and I was busy with new extension requests & university lately. Prolly these suggestions by @SC36DC will come first as they seem easy to do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2020 at 7:39 AM, Adrian A. said:
On 11/3/2020 at 6:30 PM, SC36DC said:

4. Is there anyway you can a have a link to a Size Guide and have it show on each product? In the backend we can create size guides and apply them to categories, such as T-Shirt, Tank Top, Raglan, etc.

Sure can do that.

Actually within the category such as "T-Shirt" I may have various types of t-shirts, which each would require their own size chart. If there was a way to create a Size Guide block on the back end, then on the front end when the words/icon/image for Size Guide is clicked, it could open up in a modal/popup window over the page, this would be great. Is this even possible?

Not sure, just asking/checking. Thanks Adrian.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Adrian A. said:

Yeap definitely possible. I'll make a interface to create size guides in the acp then you can apply them to a whole category or to a product in particular, how does that sound?

Sounds amazing. Incredible.

Thank you so much for the quick reply. I was trying to come up with a way to add or link to size guides on my product pages before activating this feature to members. I'll hold off until you release this update. Do you have any idea on a time frame for this? Within the next month, 3 months, 6 months or longer?

Thanks again for considering my suggestion. I really appreciate it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started university, moved away from home and had to pick a job, so I'm movig slower than usual, I'm free on tuesdays and wednesdays, then it's when I try to do most of my IPS stuff.

I'd say by the end of this month I'll release an update containing the size guide and reviewes feature if I don't get lazy, cause the current job quite physically intense so yeah... I'm only human and rest is more desirebale after days of work... 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Adrian A. said:

I just started university, moved away from home and had to pick a job, so I'm movig slower than usual, I'm free on tuesdays and wednesdays, then it's when I try to do most of my IPS stuff.

I'd say by the end of this month I'll release an update containing the size guide and reviewes feature if I don't get lazy, cause the current job quite physically intense so yeah... I'm only human and rest is more desirebale after days of work... 😅

I appreciate the transparency. Really. Good luck with school and work.

Make sure to get enough rest man, it really is important.

 Whenever you get it done, you get it done. 👍
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Adrian A. said:

I did not have time tbh, hopefully I will come back to work on bringing an update to this app after the new year.

I can not see any API for sie guides, if you have something could link it?

Thank you for your feedback.

I just went back to double check on this, it appears it may only work for WooCommerce sites. Sorry about that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there any live sites running this that I might be able to look at? 

I could be getting the URL wrong, but I can't find an active section of @breatheheavy or @Unlucky sites running this.

How is this working for people? I'm ready to purchase, but want to be sure this will work as smoothly as my current WP / WooCommerce setup (using single sign-on link from IPS).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, haqzore said:

Are there any live sites running this that I might be able to look at? 

I could be getting the URL wrong, but I can't find an active section of @breatheheavy or @Unlucky sites running this.

How is this working for people? I'm ready to purchase, but want to be sure this will work as smoothly as my current WP / WooCommerce setup (using single sign-on link from IPS).

I had to take mine offline temporarily while I look into something 😕 Sorry bout that. It's a great app but I have found it a little more difficult to make sales when there isn't a guest option (where the person isn't required to become a member to purchase something). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy