Search Clubs by Name?

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

• 1 year later...
56 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I believe the question there is more whether you can search for the club itself? If so, there is no facility for this at the present time.,

Yes.  A search bar in which you can type a keyword and clubs with that keyword will be shown in the results.  

2 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Yes, there are suggestions in for that, but its not something that is available at present

Ok thanks.   How long do thing like this take to become available?  Is there a page that says what future updates are being worked on and when they will be complete?

2 minutes ago, Lucas Thompson said:

Ok thanks.   How long do thing like this take to become available?  Is there a page that says what future updates are being worked on and when they will be complete?

We would announce any future updates within our blogs (you can see them on the sidebar in the main page). How long depends on where they fit within our development plans. Of course not all suggestions will become a reality

6 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would announce any future updates within our blogs (you can see them on the sidebar in the main page). How long depends on where they fit within our development plans. Of course not all suggestions will become a reality

Cool.  I look forward to reading through the blog.  

So, it's probably better to seek custom development than to wait and hope the things I want will be implemented...

Just now, Lucas Thompson said:

Cool.  I look forward to reading through the blog.  

So, it's probably better to seek custom development than to wait and hope the things I want will be implemented...

Of course that would really be a decision for yourself. But you are correct in saying it could be a while for items to be implemented, and thats if they are implemented at all. 

• 1 year later...

@Marc Stridgen - is Clubs Search something that's on the roadmap?

Like @Lucas Thompson, we also have many, many pages of Clubs and would love an easier way for our members to find ones relevant to them without clicking through all the pages. 

(filtering isn't anywhere near as good as search from a UI perspective, especially in cases like ours where people know exactly the word they're looking for)