Capturing signed agreements: possible with IPS?

There are at least two Forms applications in the Marketplace which could potentially be used for this.  You could also create your own Pages database if desired.  

You could either list the terms directly and have users re-type their name / date as a digital signature.  Or you could offer a PDF form to download, sign offline, then reupload before submitting the form.  

16 minutes ago, Joel R said:

You could also create your own Pages database if desired. 

We looked at that, yet I'm not sure that there's a way to maintain a relationship between a "contract" and "signatories" where there'd be a one-to-many relationship.

Contract A may have 20 people that have signed, as an example. 

The forms applications didn't seem to be a good use case for this. Thanks for the insights, Joel.

10 minutes ago, Joy Rex said:

What you need is DocuSign integration - if DocuSign has an API, a developer might be able to create an integration with IPS.

We have identified a third-party solution in the event there's no built in functionality that can be utilized this way, however I appreciate the pointer!

This seems like a good area for Commerce to expand into--something a bit beyond "I agree with the terms and conditions" checkbox.