1. Ibai

Ibai

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Andrey Gaponov
      Hello!
      See a bug when trying to save and submit file
      See this

and nothing happens
      Help to resolve please. 
      https://jeep4x4club.ru/files/category/17-jeep-renegade/
      File and screenshot attached

1075588674_57_609_RENEGADE_603_99.815_RU_01_09.15_L_LGAP_603_99.815_01_09.15.pdf
    • By Adriano Faria
      This plugin will add the ability to randomly sort files in Files feed widget.
    • By Ocean West
      I upgraded to php 8 and now get this error. 
      TypeError: implode(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type ?array, string given (0) #0 /home/site/public_html/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(406): implode(Array, ' ') #1 /home/site/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(725): IPS\Content\radtags_hook_C_ContentItem::tagsFormField(NULL, Object(IPS\downloads\Category)) #2 /home/site/public_html/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(100): IPS\Content\_Item::formElements(NULL, Object(IPS\downloads\Category)) #3 /home/site/public_html/applications/downloads/sources/File/File.php(1468): IPS\Content\radtags_hook_C_ContentItem::formElements(NULL, Object(IPS\downloads\Category)) #4 /home/site/public_html/applications/downloads/modules/front/downloads/submit.php(199): IPS\downloads\_File::formElements(NULL, Object(IPS\downloads\Category)) #5 /home/site/public_html/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(181): IPS\downloads\modules\front\downloads\_submit->IPS\downloads\modules\front\downloads\{closure}(Array) #6 /home/site/public_html/applications/downloads/modules/front/downloads/submit.php(681): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString() #7 /home/site/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\downloads\modules\front\downloads\_submit->submit() #8 /home/site/public_html/applications/downloads/modules/front/downloads/submit.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #9 /home/site/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\downloads\modules\front\downloads\_submit->execute() #10 /home/site/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #11 {main}  

• By Circo
      Hello Everyone,

I'm wanting to go back into some files and add a new tag on my site.  When I edit the details of the file to add a tag; it is bumping the file as if it was updated.  The file shows on my updated/new categories/blocks.
      Is there a way to add tags as admin/moderator to a file without the file showing as updated?

Thanks
    • By Askancy
      How come even though I put a url to mask the AWS S3 address, when I download a product from Downloads, it serves it to me on the S3 link?
      It also does this with attachments to download in posts, while images are correctly served on the custom url set to Storage