Jump to content

Unapprove email change


Axel Wers
 Share

Recommended Posts

email-change.png.14ed6a2f7a0261521f83d6ee5a7127f2.png

I don't want approve, not resend validation email, nor ban.

I want unapprove this email change. How?

 

And second thing: when member changed email address, new notification go to new email.

But they should go to the new email after confirmation. Member changed email to blahblah@blahblah.tld and now I get Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender notifications.

 

new-email.png.d0e5f113c32027e75a35abf1fb19f469.png

So i need unapprove this email change and reset settings to the his/her original email address.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Axel Wers said:

I don't want approve, not resend validation email, nor ban.

I want unapprove this email change. How?

Interesting point but that’s not how it works. Change email feature will put the account under validation process so the user can confirm the email. 

15 minutes ago, Axel Wers said:

So i need unapprove this email change and reset settings to the his/her original email address.

I may be wrong as I don’t remember anything like that. In this case, you will have to click in approve, edit the account on user profile in ACP and manually change the email.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmmm, in IP.Board 3.4.x we had feature for this. I could unapprove email change.

I can change email address, and then for example Ban account and Unban. After this notification Awaiting Approval will vanish from member's ACP profile. But it's little uncomfortable.

 

18 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

you will have to click in approve, edit the account on user profile in ACP and manually change the email

Or this. This could be an another solution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...