1. Axel Wers

Axel Wers

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Alexxu38
      "There seems to still be an installation of Invision Community at the URL on file. Before you can change the URL, you must first remove the existing installation."
      I've deleted the files from the old url, but I still cannot change the URL for my license, any advice?
    • By AJFO
      I'm trying to figure out how to get our domain changed. I've sent three support tickets over the past several weeks, but I haven't received any confirmations or follow up. I'm wondering if there is a problem with support tickets or if there is another way I can go about doing this. Any guidance? Thanks!
    • By toprobroy
      Thanks Marc. I will
      I have another problem though. I've upgraded to 4.6.8 and signed out.
      I can't seem to recover the password for my admin login now to the forums.  I think I changed the settings last night, to accept display name or email address.
      So when I try to login now, I'm always asked for an @ as it's asking me to type my email in.  Thus, not supporting my username.
      How can I get this resolved, so that I can check the Temp Admin Account.
      Thanks
      Robert

• By hpcrazy
      Hi everybody,
      I have changed prices in my subscriptions on my board. Since I already have quite a lot customers I have decided to leave the one with a running subscription on the old price and new subscribers have to pay the new price. All seemed to work fine so far.
      But now a problem showed up. A member which had a subscription with the old but which was expired could not sign up for a new subscrition. I was able to solve the problem manualy by removing the expired mark. And since I have like 300 members with an expired subscription I ask myself if the other members with the expired subscriptions have the same problem. And if yes - how can I solve it ?
      Thanks for your help in forward.
    • By marklcfc
      For all those bounced emails, it would be nice to have a setting to make certain accounts have to revalidate their email as the current one is no longer active.