There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Alexxu38
      "There seems to still be an installation of Invision Community at the URL on file. Before you can change the URL, you must first remove the existing installation."
      I've deleted the files from the old url, but I still cannot change the URL for my license, any advice?
    • By AJFO
      I'm trying to figure out how to get our domain changed. I've sent three support tickets over the past several weeks, but I haven't received any confirmations or follow up. I'm wondering if there is a problem with support tickets or if there is another way I can go about doing this. Any guidance? Thanks!
    • By Adriano Faria
      This resource will display a widget to members confirm their email address by clicking in a button. The widget will go away when they confirm the email address and will reappear after a number of days configured by the admin on the resource settings. Admin can still choose which user groups will be able to use the resource.
      Settings:
      Number of days to widget reappears Groups to show the widget Note:
      The widget won't show up to: Admins as admins can't change email address on front-end Guests
    • By Adriano Faria
      Will allow users from specific groups to send an email to other users directly on their profiles.
    • By Adriano Faria
      This resource will allow moderators, with proper permisison, to change the posts date.
      Setup:
      Admin CP, -> Members -> Staff -> Moderators. Edit moderators you want -> enable the Can change post date? permission. Note:
      Be careful when changing date from a post. You can have issues when merging/splitting posts if you set a date and it broke the logical sequence of posts ID of the topic.