Theme/Colours not updating on new 4.5 site

Go to solution Solved by nigeld27,

Hi,

We've just taken out a brand new Invision site (upgrading it from 4.5 beta to 4.5). No other configuration has been done yet. This is our second site.

I want to change the colours and theme details...  But the colours won't change on the front end site. Is anyone else having this problem? 

For example... If I do this...

1688342291_Configss.thumb.jpg.7b5f026a86fe568756debe5f818ffda4.jpg

... The site still looks like this.

991167241_sitess.thumb.jpg.7c291f5fc3469b4a2ad6fd6002109bfc.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Nigel

16 hours ago, ahc said:

yoursite.com/admin > log-in > system > support > choose "Something isn't working correctly" > continue

Patch should pop up.

It didn't appear for me. I've reported it though.

Thanks for trying.

Edited by nigeld27

Same here, except an hour later, all of the changes I tried to make to be able to test them were applied, and my site is a bit of a mess.  I've reverted most the changes in ACP and hope whatever made the changes appear in the last hour will make the reversions happen soon.

I would have left the upgrade alone, except all of the text in the upper right that labeled +create,, the login name, etc. were unreadable, as it looks like they'd changed from white (or near white) to black against a very dark red background.

Edited by Ballet Talk

If you are self hosted, patches may not be showing up right now. We're aware of this and looking into it.

The underlying issue has to do with old caches not being cleared. The patch addresses it, but if you can't receive the patch then our next release 4.5.1 will resolve the issue as well.

16 hours ago, bfarber said:

If you are self hosted, patches may not be showing up right now. We're aware of this and looking into it.

The underlying issue has to do with old caches not being cleared. The patch addresses it, but if you can't receive the patch then our next release 4.5.1 will resolve the issue as well.

Is there no way of releasing this patch to us? This is a really frustrating issue and my community looks rubbish at the moment.

On 8/24/2020 at 3:29 PM, bfarber said:

Hi @bfarber. I have upgraded to 4.5.1 Beta 1 and the issue is still not fixed. The theme colours are not updating.

Edited by nigeld27