Jump to content

InvisionHQ 4.5 upgrades


InvisionHQ
 Share

Recommended Posts

I will continuously update this list to let you know the progress of all 4.5 updates.

 

Classifieds (Ready)
Change Post Author (Ready)
Member of the month (Ready)

Improved Clubs Enhancements (Ready)
Badges (Ready)
Moods (
Ready)

FILES THAT WORK BUT WHICH HAVE BEEN REJECTED IN THE MP AND NEED FURTHER REVISION
Pre Defined Topic Fields (Ready - on revision)
Who We Are (Ready - on revision)

=================================

Now I'm working on iAWARDS upgrade

=================================
 

If you are already trying some apps that are not on this list and you are experiencing problems report them in this topic.
In a week I hope to be able to release all the updates. 

 

Edited by InvisionHQ
wwa done
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For new upgrades I will wait for:
Improved Clubs Enhancements (Ready - Pending Approval)
Badges (Ready - Pending Approval)

I apologize if it will take a few more days but many of these files need to be completely reviewed and if I send them all together then there is the risk of seeing them all rejected for the same reason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, bearback said:

did members age get approved for 4.5.2 ?

I don't think it has even been submitted yet.... I'm guessing paid applications get first priority, and Member's Age was a free plug-in.  I notice that its downloads are comparable with many of the paid apps, and I wouldn't have complained about paying for it then or now.  I just hope it is on the list sometime soon 😞

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 4:13 AM, InvisionHQ said:

Moods and Badges ready

I don't see the update for 4.5 this was made for that version?

On 9/18/2020 at 1:27 AM, SMen said:

I don't think it has even been submitted yet.... I'm guessing paid applications get first priority, and Member's Age was a free plug-in.  I notice that its downloads are comparable with many of the paid apps, and I wouldn't have complained about paying for it then or now.  I just hope it is on the list sometime soon 😞

 

Moods is a pay application xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2020 at 6:20 PM, ZakRhyno said:

I don't see the update for 4.5 this was made for that version?

Moods is a pay application xD

 

48 minutes ago, Joey_M said:

Neither do I, this update which is requiring approval by IPS seems to be taking a very long time. 😕 

Badges is available for 4.5, but Moods hasn't been resubmitted yet after being rejected a few weeks ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Badges is available for 4.5, but Moods hasn't been resubmitted yet after being rejected a few weeks ago.

True, after two weeks of pending review it will be rejected without any communication.

Probably because the rules changed after sending.

It will be available out of IPS marketplace at the moment.

Customers can send me a PM.

It come also with some new little features like new mood position to adapt to IPS badge:

1528526439_Schermata2020-09-30alle13_05_19.png.9bd5688df8ddcd134e896d82f3ce1a5e.png

Edited by InvisionHQ
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@InvisionHQ, I thought maybe you had forsaken this thread.  I can imagine any major update like this is quite a demand on time.  Can you please update us on Member Age?  While I have certainly supported your apps, I also rely heavily on this particular free one.  Knowing it's fate would be a great help.....

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2020 at 6:01 AM, InvisionHQ said:

True, after two weeks of pending review it will be rejected without any communication.

Probably because the rules changed after sending.

It will be available out of IPS marketplace at the moment.

Customers can send me a PM.

It come also with some new little features like new mood position to adapt to IPS badge:

1528526439_Schermata2020-09-30alle13_05_19.png.9bd5688df8ddcd134e896d82f3ce1a5e.png

 

@Stuart Silvester Where you able to see this?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/16/2020 at 10:53 PM, ZakRhyno said:

Still waiting on @Stuart Silvester if he saw this and any words, haven't heard anything yet.

@InvisionHQ Has direct access to talk with us in real-time, they can ask us any questions if they have them.

It is worth noting that if you install or upgrade an application with one that wasn't source via the Marketplace, you will not be able to upgrade it via the Marketplace in future. Just bear that in mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...