[Support] Members Shop

@TheJackal84 made an amazing application 'Members Shop' - https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8833-members-shop/

Unfortunately he has been away since some time and not sure if he is going to come back or not. Me and other users have tried reaching out to him but he hasn't gotten back yet. His last seen is hidden so I am not sure if he has been reading our messages or not. 

I would like to request someone to continue providing support for this application and make it compatible for IPB 4.5. I also have a few customization request related to this application as well. I am sure me and other users who use Members Shop would be happy and willing to pay for continued support.

@TheJackal84 - If you are reading this, please do give us a reply. Even if you are busy, an ETA would really be helpful. I hope you are fine and in good health.

Thank you!

13 minutes ago, James101 said:

@TheJackal84 made an amazing application 'Members Shop' - https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8833-members-shop/

Unfortunately he has been away since some time and not sure if he is going to come back or not. Me and other users have tried reaching out to him but he hasn't gotten back yet. His last seen is hidden so I am not sure if he has been reading our messages or not. 

I would like to request someone to continue providing support for this application and make it compatible for IPB 4.5. I also have a few customization request related to this application as well. I am sure me and other users who use Members Shop would be happy and willing to pay for continued support.

@TheJackal84 - If you are reading this, please do give us a reply. Even if you are busy, an ETA would really be helpful. I hope you are fine and in good health.

Thank you!

I have hired a marketplace developer to create a custom gamification application for us, including Points, Member Shop, Badges working hand in hand with one code base few weeks ago and he made amazing progress till now. I'm planing to sell it in the marketplace once we're ready:)

If there's enough interest I could see how much a converter would cost. More TBA.

Hey @Dads 101 - Thank you for the above update. I would definitely be interested as long as the price is reasonable. Maybe we could setup a crowd fund so that you dont have to pay all the money (if its too expensive for you). But please do keep us updated!

Meanwhile, if anyone else can see if they can provide support for Members Shop then it would be great as I dont want my members to lose their points, data, etc.

Regards,
Ethan!

4.5 has only been out 5 minutes and @TheJackal84 I believe supports at least a dozen applications (I'm including the add ins for Members shop) 

Yes he hasn't been visible here for a while and whilst I hope he is safe and well, let's not forget lockdowns have been eased (in some nations) and people are trying to spend more time with friends and loved ones they were enforced to be seperated from.   Plus its summertime and holiday season, so he could just be away enjoying some sun, relaxing.

I think a little bit of patience and perspective needs to be applied here before we start seeking alternative sources  :)

9 hours ago, KPDub said:

4.5 has only been out 5 minutes and @TheJackal84 I believe supports at least a dozen applications (I'm including the add ins for Members shop) 

Yes he hasn't been visible here for a while and whilst I hope he is safe and well, let's not forget lockdowns have been eased (in some nations) and people are trying to spend more time with friends and loved ones they were enforced to be seperated from.   Plus its summertime and holiday season, so he could just be away enjoying some sun, relaxing.

I think a little bit of patience and perspective needs to be applied here before we start seeking alternative sources  🙂

Hey,

I completely understand and have no problem waiting for him. I actually have a couple of custom addons made by him. I have been trying to get in touch with him since a couple of months now but I believe he has been busy or MIA. I started this topic to have a backup and to know what my alternatives and possible options are just in case he does not come back.