4.5 is now released.

beats23

On 8/18/2020 at 3:04 AM, SJ77 said:

How many plugins do you have

I have 34 plugins and 9 apps running.

I had some issues with some plugin and apps which needs updating.

I good thing to do is disable all plugins and apps before updating, then enable them one by one and check after installing the 4.5 update.

1 hour ago, Nicholas Cole said:

The theme editor isn't working correctly, if you apply your own colours and font etc then it screws up the formatting completely.  What is wrong with that?  

I'm not running any other themes, plugins or apps.  

I have a post in the bug tracker started...does this sound like your issue?

Edited by RocketStang

12 hours ago, Duken said:

Indeed, but there is no news spread about the official release yet. Lets just wait a few days more 🙂

My own opinion so take it with a grain of salt, BUT.... Pretty sure this is called a soft launch.

The idea is to quietly roll it out so only a few folks upgrade, instead of everyone upgrading all at once.

The support staff can become overwhelmed quickly if too many people upgrade all at once.

On 8/23/2020 at 4:27 AM, Nobiliana said:

Starting a new topic does not really work. I can type in the title. Typing in tags does not work correctly and typing in the message is impossible.

grafik.png.efab70411c3a77e9052de899bef88fb5.png

This is a support issue and I would recommend submitting a ticket. Specifically, it sounds like some of your javascript is not loading correctly or is causing an error. Running the support tool in the AdminCP may resolve the issue for you.

On 8/24/2020 at 4:40 PM, bfarber said:

This is a support issue and I would recommend submitting a ticket. Specifically, it sounds like some of your javascript is not loading correctly or is causing an error. Running the support tool in the AdminCP may resolve the issue for you.

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, too late. As I had done a back-up of the database and files before updating, I decided to return to the previous version. Though this did not go smooth really.