Club Stores/Commerce (FEATURE REQUEST/IMPROVEMENT)

Cowboy Denny

It would be great if all the club owners could host there own store with there own payment options and own delivery etc..

EXAMPLE:

let's say I have a website for farmers to sell produce (focusing on the local farmer) and each club is actually a farm and in each club/farm they would be able to post there own products, delivery options, payment options.

Then based on the features clubs already provides (showing farms nearest you), you could possibly find farms that might offer local pickup or delivery.

Seems so easy in my head but I know this is probably very complicated and not realistic.

My thought behind clubs is to allow someone to start a club and basically host there own site on your website.  So why not offer store/commerce options also.

6 hours ago, DJ ZAh said:

It would be great if all the club owners could host there own store with there own payment options and own delivery etc..

EXAMPLE:

let's say I have a website for farmers to sell produce (focusing on the local farmer) and each club is actually a farm and in each club/farm they would be able to post there own products, delivery options, payment options.

Then based on the features clubs already provides (showing farms nearest you), you could possibly find farms that might offer local pickup or delivery.

Seems so easy in my head but I know this is probably very complicated and not realistic.

My thought behind clubs is to allow someone to start a club and basically host there own site on your website.  So why not offer store/commerce options also.

There are a couple of trader sales apps on the marketplace that will allow you to do a good chunk of what you're asking with just a bit of personal customization to make it suit your specific needs.  People have been asking for front-end commerce options for non-staff for years, but I don't think they're interested in it.

Edited by ahc

Thanks..  Front-end Commerce for non-staff is what the Commerce Application needs.  Its very outdated and not very friendly and Invision Community is suppose to be about the community, not just staff.  But I know, they haven't done it yet and probably won't in the future so look for another solution which sucks because I love Invision Community.