Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed.

Hello, I wanted to update my site, and the upgrade is to stop by itself and I can not finish, even having put the files on the server? 4.5.0 beta 10

Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance. Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.

000.png

Something is calling PHP code that expects that extension. It's used to encode PHP scripts to prevent you from accessing the source code. Do you have any applications or plugins installed that might do this? IPS doesn't use this, so something else is up here.

You may want to back up your site's home directory and reupload a fresh version of 4.5.

1 hour ago, byMarcoX said:

maybe it's the arcade script?

3rd party add ons from the MP cannot be encoded using ion cube or any other. If you have a custom app that is, that may be the cause. That said, you would have needed ion cube to begin with. The only app that I know of that was encoded was 3.3 Nexus / Commerce. 

If you have commerce, you might backup that directory, delete it, and replace it with new files. I would suggest putting in a ticket before doing that, though. 

Edited by Aiwa