Community

Download Member List - Include Custom Fields

Hi @Morrigan,

My bad, I was meant to ask about downloading Customer Fields not Profile Fields. I can see the Profile Fields at the end of the export options list, but I don't see the ability to download customer data.

By default, a phone number is asked for by the store. I didn't think I'd come across this problem so I left it that way, but I now want to invite our customers to a WhatsApp group so I need to download phone numbers in bulk.

The only option I have is to disable "Phone Number" in Commerce > Customers > Customer Fields and add "Phone Number" to Members > Member Settings > Profiles > Profile Fields

I would then have to ask members to go to their account and update details etc. 

Thanks for your reply. I can see @bfarber¬†liked your response so I'm gonna tag him back too.¬†ūüėÖ

8 hours ago, A11y said:

but I now want to invite our customers to a WhatsApp group so I need to download phone numbers in bulk.

I'm just wondering what would be the reaction of several people suddenly having their phone numbers exposed to other people within the group - if you've not already done so then I'd suggest getting people to opt-in to the invite before you do this.