(aXen) Secondary Groups Indicator - Topic Support

• 1 year later...

@aXenDev I love the new options, but it would be nicer if this setting "Show groups name as text?" only for the secondary groups not include the main group because you know the plugin all about the secondary groups or have this option as a separate setting for main group and secondary groups because some members maybe would like to remove the text for all groups. 

Edited by Afrodude
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This looks really nice, would it be possible to flip the exclusion mode?

Rather than excluding groups from display, an option to make it show these groups and exclude all unselected. That way new groups are not accidentally revealed.

• 1 month later...

Hello , i love this plugin its very nice 
I was searching a forum and i found a forum that was able to insert all the group icons into the about section 
Could contain: Text, Menu

I have been playing around with the settings and icouldnt get it to work this way 😮 , anyone has an idea how to go about doing that ?

2 hours ago, Hosfad said:

Hello , i love this plugin its very nice 
I was searching a forum and i found a forum that was able to insert all the group icons into the about section 
Could contain: Text, Menu

I have been playing around with the settings and icouldnt get it to work this way 😮 , anyone has an idea how to go about doing that ?

In user profile? Only icons?

1 hour ago, aXenDev said:

Currently is not possible, but I'm working on an update.

Hmm i wonder how they were able to do that , is that maybe a different plugin , or a custom one ?
Looking forward for the updates , i love your plugins 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...