Mobile Application approval time

Are you talking about submitting your site to be included in the mobile app directory via the AdminCP in 4.5?

If so, we are moving slowly with initial testing so it can take a little while. Sites will likely be accepted quicker in the future, but right now those managing the mobile app project are taking their time since we're still in early testing stages there.

Update: My application has been approved, and now I would need a hint regarding what to do next. I have installed the TestFlight on my iphone, it states that no Apps Available to Test and that I am to click on the email invitation or to receive invitation code. I am not sure how to receive such an invitation email or activation code. (?)

In my ACP the Settings looks like this:
image.png.9f1d113a99e86fd9f8ffb70786c6d539.png

and when I click on View Authorization I get the below:

image.png.a9274798b033b9eb8bc705cb6f138908.png

(I am using the latest beta and having no issue with any other area of the system) Could you please give me a hint what to do next? Much appreciated.

Update: I managed to click on the Appstore icon on the top image (from my iphone) (actually shows as broken image) above and installed the Invision Communities Apps on my iphone. Then within the Invision.. application as was able to find my Community and add it as My Favourite. After clicking on it I get the bellow Error message:

image.png.07423d3b7559bb1b4387a4854695b600.png

Edited by svit