1. sobrenome

sobrenome

2. Tom S.

Tom S.

3. DawPi

DawPi

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Square Wheels
      Hi,
      The message below was received by a member, can you please let me know how best to help them?
      Thank you
      --------------------------
      Lately on occasion when I click on 'submit' the submit button will gray out and change to 'saving'.  Then after several minutes it will return to showing 'submit' with its normal appearance (no longer grayed out), but the post will not have been submitted.  Clicking again on the submit button has no further affect.

The last time this happened I clicked on the 'log out' under my user name and after a brief delay a screen came up with a "Error code: 2S119/1" in the lower right corner.

Not sure, though, if I'm the only one experiencing this or if any others are too.
      I've experienced the same situation whether using Firefox 93.0 or Chrome Version 95.0.4638.69, or so each app tells me.
    • By Adriano Faria
      This resource will provide a quick list of records from a specific database of your Community. User will see only records he has permission to view. User with permission will also be able to perform moderation actions in records.
      Settings:
      Display type: Compact view: only topic title will be displayed Full view: will display a traditional category view with records information Use group prefix/suffix formatting in member links Records per page Honor Pinned Records Ability to display records from specific members Ability to display records from specific categories Note:
      NOT recommended to REAL large forums NOT COMPATIBLE WITH CYRILLIC OR GREEK LETTERS. ONLY LATIN LETTERS IS SUPPORTED (A-Z). DO NOT BUY IF YOU USE ANY CHARACTER DIFFERENT THAN LATIN. Requirement:
      Pages app For Forums topics: https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8779-topics-list/
    • By Luuuk
      Hi,
      Does anybody else has issues? I just tried to send a PM and it got stuck on "Saving" forever. Tried twice and no luck. My message included a link to a topic from this forum. When I removed the link my message was instantly published but it contains also the previous failed message. Trying to edit the message results again in "Saving" being stuck.
      Also now while typing this message I noticed the same issue with a link and I also can't open the Code window (spinning circle and that's it).

EDIT: It must be some temporary quirk. Now all good. Just delete this topic.
    • By Adriano Faria
      This plugin will make the image record required when submitting a record in Pages.
      Setting:
      Apply in databases (to choose) Apply to (groups)
    • By Ioannis D
      Hello,
      I use a lot the Pages app and the following functions would be useful.
      Edit reason: When a member edit a record does not have the option to add the reason why it was edited. Member signature in records: It will be useful to display members' signature in their records, a solution has been given here but it will be good to add it as an option.