how to create a guide similar to IP Board Guides

Hello everyone,

I have the Pages module and I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on how to build a Page similar to IP Board Guides.

I just want to have a two pages template, on the left side I want to have a list of articles and categories. When one of them is clicked, the right column will be updated with the content. I have been playing with the Pages module but I can't see how to accomplish that with the existing modules. Does this kind of Page require special coding or programming skills?

I guess it requires the creation of a Database with the articles, is there anyone that can give me some pointers on how to do it? Or someone that would build the custom code (paid) to build the wireframe so I can add the content as per my needs? 

Thanks a lot

I guess it requires the creation of a database and wireframe to add those articles. 

Would anyone be available to create such a wireframe for me so that I can add articles and categories and subcategories like the Guides?

image.png

Edited by Alfonso Moreno

40 minutes ago, Alfonso Moreno said:

Is it something you plan to publish and sell in the marketplace? How long would it take you? I am interested in something that allows me to create something like IPS Guides

yes, IDK (making it wouldn't take so much time but i got other responsibility need to take care