Embed Instagram Stories

4 hours ago, opentype said:

But once the IPS app is out, how about letting users post stories from and to the app? That could work. 

LOVE this idea. Stories on our forum! Omg why didn't I think of this. This would be SO cool. I bet it can even be done without the app. 

Members can upload stories to the forum, which display for members who follow one another. 

It's yet another effective component of social media that should be integrated into IPB to encourage members to stay on/engage in forums more than social media. It's also a compelling way for members to follow one another. @opentype

On 6/10/2020 at 12:37 PM, breatheheavy said:

LOVE this idea. Stories on our forum! Omg why didn't I think of this. This would be SO cool. I bet it can even be done without the app. 

Members can upload stories to the forum, which display for members who follow one another. 

It's yet another effective component of social media that should be integrated into IPB to encourage members to stay on/engage in forums more than social media. It's also a compelling way for members to follow one another. @opentype

I agree with this. Would be another nice addition to IPB.