Community

Improve the Approval Queue

So I loved the Approval Queue, still mostly do. But as things get more active on my site the approval queue starts to get a little (lets face it a lot) unruly when you can only check on items 1 item at a time. When you have 50 items to check you're going to be sitting there for a while. Plus, if you need to get input/feedback from other staff members about potential things the queue (this will be especially important with the new Per Topic Post Approval feature).

My favorite part about it is that it does show the content (for the most part, some sections like gallery I think only show a link still but I'll be real I don't remember specifically).

Now for the fine tuning. I think it would work better if there were multiple (25) on a page. I'd say something similar to what it shows now with a "less" and "more" button to show content similar to reported content?

I could ramble for forever but something that more or less makes approving content less of a tedious or chase it around task and something that lets you MASS approve content items in a single sweep.

Edited by Morrigan
  • 5 months later...

I would like to see a notification icon for moderators and admins for approval needed counts, with a link directly to the approval section and the first item needing approval. Currently its 3-4 clicks to get to the approval section and lumped into overall notifications. I guess the same way that user reported content is broken out, content needing approval would be nice to have broken out as well.