How to show featured posts to all?

Is it possible to display featured or pinned posts to all members in a specific forum even if "can see posts by other members" is un-ticked?

For example, I want to have a post on how to appeal a ban and the requirements that should be met before posting an appeal. I don't want other members to see appeals inside unless they are Mod+ so I need a way they can view my thread with instructions but nothing else.

Is this possible?

Not sure if this would meet your wants, but what if you made a specific forum that can only be seen by mods/admins and banned members? The banned members would only see that forum and regular members can't see it. 

Banned members have the ability to post in that forum, but you have the banned group set to approve all posts. That way, they can post, but no other banned members can see their post but mods/admins can. 

Or some form of that idea.

You just have to make sure that you have all of your forum/banned member permissions set correctly. 

On 6/3/2020 at 9:25 PM, Morrigan said:

No, but you can use announcements:

ModCP > Announcements

OR

Create > Announcement

You can display it in a specific forum instead of all forums.

Thank you Morrigan & VaBeach_Guy, both are great suggestions but Morrigan's instruction is exactly what I was looking to do!