Menu Manager Missing Menu Items

I have an issue with my site that I am trying to figure out, and would appreciate any tips or advice. My website displays "Community Resources" which contains outdated links, and links as well as an item that is hidden from the public. When I go into Menu Manager in the AdminCP, the entire category is missing from the menu manager, yet still displays on the website. I then tried to edit SQL directly, and it does not make any difference, if I change the values, it does not update or change the links on the active site to match what is in the database. Changing the theme does not make any difference, the "Community Resources" dropdown still shows regardless of which theme is selected. 

Has anyone seen this before, or experienced this issue? Are there any workarounds or solutions?

site.thumb.png.4466e659f49ac45018c9b2a555859abe.png

1012466012_menumanager.png.17efea4c0fe2c319a87e7941c7dd5981.png

core_menu.thumb.png.a019b099ea8cc202e15d827bec40070c.png

Website is https://georgiaroleplay.com

Edited by Patralli

If the community resources are pages that you added in the pages app. You may have selected the option (add to the site menu) this could be why they are still showing . I’m not sure if you can reverse that option , there may be an option in pages app. 
How did you add those items in the first place?

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how it was setup, I was not yet involved during the time of the initial setup of the website. 

Interestingly enough, 3 of the 4 links on that drop down are related to Pages, upon disabling Pages, they did go away. Having looked through the Pages application, there is nothing that references the link 'https://georgia-roleplay-cad.bubbleapps.io/' I also searched the entire SQL database and found no records even containing the link, which is leading me to believe its perhaps hardcoded in a php file somewhere.