New subscriber taken to a thank you page

Hey team, wondering...

Is it possible to have someone who just signed up for a subscription taken to a thank you page?

Currently... there doesn't appear to be a method to thank them for their support after they've subscribed. They subscribe and then once it processes, it takes them back to the subscriptions page. 

I'd love to have them immediately sent to a page thanking them. Thoughts? 

Good feature request. It’s how Patreon does it for example. As Patreon creator, you can select to generate a general thank you note or even a specific one for each “tier” (i.e. subscription) the supporters choose. The thank-you note is shown once after the payment and is created from an editor field with text, images, videos—whatever you like to say thank you. Or you can use it to point out where to get subscription benefits and things like that. 

495547991_Bildschirmfoto2020-05-08um18_29_46.thumb.png.6ea781ae4a710be3f02167461c79b9eb.png

Edited by opentype

• 3 weeks later...

Want to bump 🙂 

I just went through the subscription process to remind myself of what it's like, and it's pretty confusing to be taken back to the subscription sales page afterward. 

I really would love to tell the system to take them to a thank you page instead. Anyone have any interest in developing something like this? 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...