Community

Reoccuring payments on marketplace

Hi everyone, sorry for an incredibly simple question, but once paid for an app on the marketplace (on this website) if it has 'reoccuring payments' do these automatically bill via PayPal? I cannot find any trace of them on my paypal account, so does that mean at the renewal term I would check out once again if I wish to continue getting support/updates for the app?

Confirmation would be very appreciated. Thanks.

1 hour ago, theipsguy said:

Hi everyone, sorry for an incredibly simple question, but once paid for an app on the marketplace (on this website) if it has 'reoccuring payments' do these automatically bill via PayPal? I cannot find any trace of them on my paypal account, so does that mean at the renewal term I would check out once again if I wish to continue getting support/updates for the app?

Confirmation would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Unless you have account credit, you will need to manually pay any renewal invoice generated. We do not (at this time) utilize automatic billing for the marketplace. When a resource is due for renewal, you will be emailed an invoice, you can also see if you have any pending invoices here: https://invisioncommunity.com/clients/purchases/