Remove breadcrumb from a specific page

19 hours ago, Matteo Russo said:

Hey there,

I need to remove the breadcrumb only on a specific custom page which is not the forum but one created by me with Pages. Is this possible? 

Thanks 🙂

You could create a special CSS template which you'll use with that page, and which contains:

#ipsLayout_contentWrapper > nav.ipsBreadcrumb.ipsBreadcrumb_top.ipsFaded_withHover {
  display: none;
}
#ipsLayout_contentWrapper > nav.ipsBreadcrumb.ipsBreadcrumb_bottom.ipsFaded_withHover {
}

When you edit that Page in the ACP, add this CSS file to it using the tab Page Includes.

OnPaste.20200504-165107.jpg.0330c4068669c10cf06aaa66ae3a9af9.jpg

If you do that, this new CSS template you've created will be used on that Page and so hide your breadcrumbs, but it won't be called on any other pages.

2 hours ago, Meddysong said:

You could create a special CSS template which you'll use with that page, and which contains:

#ipsLayout_contentWrapper > nav.ipsBreadcrumb.ipsBreadcrumb_top.ipsFaded_withHover {
}
#ipsLayout_contentWrapper > nav.ipsBreadcrumb.ipsBreadcrumb_bottom.ipsFaded_withHover {
}

When you edit that Page in the ACP, add this CSS file to it using the tab Page Includes.

OnPaste.20200504-165107.jpg.0330c4068669c10cf06aaa66ae3a9af9.jpg

If you do that, this new CSS template you've created will be used on that Page and so hide your breadcrumbs, but it won't be called on any other pages.

Thanks for  the answer! But in my ACP I don't have this tab when I go editing a page. How do I enable it? 🙂