Following a member as a moderator without notifying member

CoffeeCake

I would like the ability, as a moderator/administrator to follow a member without alerting the member that I am following. When I deselect "let others see that I follow <MemberX>" I am not wanting the member to be alerted that I'm following their activity.

Perhaps this is a different checkbox or moderator level permission, yet this is an important tool to stay abreast of problematic members as they create new content.

20 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

A more powerful tool for this matter: 

Adriano, we tried this, yet didn't think it was quite what we were looking for as it didn't produce notifications in quite the same way, but I'll give it another look. Thanks!

It might be the better solution as it is a global list for all moderators with perms.

1 minute ago, Paul E. said:

Adriano, we tried this, yet didn't think it was quite what we were looking for as it didn't produce notifications in quite the same way, but I'll give it another look. Thanks!

It might be the better solution as it is a global list for all moderators with perms.

Oh yes, no notifications. It can be very annoying receive hundreds of notifications per day everytime a user perform a tracked action.