Root_library js

A few questions:
1. What part of the root_library.js used on mobile?
2. Is it possible for a mobile to use a small root_library.js with what is needed.
Why I ask - I do the test. From the source code of my site I created an html file.
I removed the  root_library.js in this html file.
The PSI test mobile loading speed has increased by over 15 points and at least for my test I am reaching levels of 94-96 commensurate with desktop levels normally tests.
When loading this html file with my phone - everything looks good.

thanks

I hope that version 4.5 give us a big boost on webpage speed. My community is suffering a lot on google ranking as long as low speed is now considered as fault that has to be corrected. After several changes, my community is not low speed anymore, but it’s not fast either, just moderate. We need better css and js loading structure for a high speed score on pagespeed insights.

25 minutes ago, sobrenome said:

I hope that version 4.5 give us a big boost on webpage speed. My community is suffering a lot on google ranking as long as low speed is now considered as fault that has to be corrected. After several changes, my community is not low speed anymore, but it’s not fast either, just moderate. We need better css and js loading structure for a high speed score on pagespeed insights.

I also hope in 4.5 that this is resolved. Particularly for mobile - for the desktop and now easily achieve results tending to 100.

• 9 months later...