Community

When Uninstall Connections and install this again, then problem with databasce occur:

UPDATE `connections_member_locations` SET `lat`=0 WHERE `lat` IS NULL;

UPDATE `connections_member_locations` SET `lon`=0 WHERE `lon` IS NULL;

ALTER TABLE `connections_member_locations` CHANGE COLUMN `lat` `lat` DECIMAL (10,8) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Latitude', CHANGE COLUMN `lon` `lon` DECIMAL (11,8) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Longitude';

Set this nothing changed. After run Support Tools, occured again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Core ideas for member discovery: When a new member joins, all registered members within X distance get a notification.   After you give X (positive) reactions to the same member, you get

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I will be working on auto IP geolocation support and opt-in/opt-out settings this weekend. 

I've played around with the new release of Connections and, like others above, I would rather be more aggressive on the location-sharingto have it auto-suggested and auto-enabled by default.   So

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2020 at 3:59 PM, Semenedar said:

When Uninstall Connections and install this again, then problem with databasce occur:

UPDATE `connections_member_locations` SET `lat`=0 WHERE `lat` IS NULL;

UPDATE `connections_member_locations` SET `lon`=0 WHERE `lon` IS NULL;

ALTER TABLE `connections_member_locations` CHANGE COLUMN `lat` `lat` DECIMAL (10,8) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Latitude', CHANGE COLUMN `lon` `lon` DECIMAL (11,8) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Longitude';

Set this nothing changed. After run Support Tools, occured again.

Fixed with @Andy Millne

Thanx 🙂

Edited by Semenedar
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there. This app is creating the following error when enabled:

[[Template core/front/profile/profileHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It occurs when viewing a member's profile while not logged in.

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/profile/1-jordan-miller/

I disabled the app and the error disappeared. Just figured I'd pass along. The IPB team helped me pin point this. 🙏 

Edited by breatheheavy