Please add clear selected content button

CoffeeCake

Often, I find myself having a need to clear the checkboxes on posts that I want to moderate. Please add a "clear all selected" option to the floating moderator toolbar. These checkmarks persist across visits to a thread and it's difficult to not accidentally take action on something I had checked prior.

This is available at the top of most scenarios with checkboxes. In the example of forum topics, it is just to the right moderator actions and just below “Reply to this topic” button. Just click and hit ‘None” and it will deselect all checkboxes.

47FD76BD-435C-4AC4-8EF5-92B69C0129AD.jpeg

Hi Jim,

That involves scrolling up to the top. I was hoping for the addition of an option at the bar that hovers in a fixed position at the bottom, center.

Also, displaying the actual count of check marks selected would be nice too when moving back and forth. Navigating away from a page and then back makes the count no longer reflect the actual boxes checked. As an example, check three threads, click on one to view it, then press back. Check a fourth thread. It will only say one selected, but whatever action you choose will apply to all four.