4.5 Favorite Topic List

kmk

Sometime I try to use search to find a old topic that I interest in read it again, because in that topic contain the code or replies what I need now. 

All ips is build around the topics and posts, there need a tool with ability to collect topics or posts, with that ability I can build my content list and don't have to forget continue discussing ir work on it. 

Right now there are following button and Like system, but apparently are not for what I mentioned above. 

6 hours ago, Joel R said:

I agree with @OliverKapunkt, there's a Bookmarks app in the Marketplace  that you can investigate

Would you also agree that this would be an incredible feature to have built in to the forum? I think it would be amazing. Such a small but significant feature would make a big difference. I really get worried of the idea of having to install so many plugins knowing at any moment the developer could decide to stop supporting or updating the plugin, not to mention the possibilities of plugins conflicting with each other and causing errors and breaking the forums functionality. 

I do hope one day this feature gets added by IPS.

1 minute ago, SC36DC said:

Such a small but significant feature would make a big difference. I really get worried of the idea of having to install so many plugins knowing at any moment the developer could decide to stop supporting or updating the plugin, not to mention the possibilities of plugins conflicting with each other and causing errors and breaking the forums functionality. 

+000001