question

Hello Patrick, it looks like you are using the GAME ON theme by Themetree. I don't own that one, but it looks like your logo is too big for that spot and that's why it breaks the style a little bit.

So instead of moving the tabs (it are not single tabs anyway, it is a full menu line), I would suggest moving the logo image above them. Or like in the DEMO use a smaller image for the name of the site and a bigger one in the header background.

Like already said I don't have the theme, so I don't know the code, but I'm sure @Brian A. can help you with this :)

Edited by OliverKapunkt

Hello @Patrick Ernzer,

On 4/14/2020 at 10:16 PM, OliverKapunkt said:

Like already said I don't have the theme, so I don't know the code, but I'm sure @Brian A. can help you with this :)

Thanks for quoting me on this topic of my Game On theme.

On 4/14/2020 at 10:49 AM, Patrick Ewing said:

so im having issues with my logo, i installed but if you look to the right of the logo, the "browse" & "More" tab are on the right of, its there a way to move those tabs? if so...How?

The best bet for this is to shrink the logo a lot more so it will look clean and not causing problems with the nav, search, and user nav.

Add this CSS code to your custom.css file on the "CSS" tab when you editing the theme:

a9c817ac-8c1f-4d79-aa10-f9f29c510d45.png.82a60f4054feb52bf5b442b665fe7de9.png

/* Logo */
#elLogo img {
  max-width: 300px;
}

/* Nav & User nav */
#ipsLayout_header nav,
#elUserNav.cSignedOut {
  margin-top: 30px;
}

You can change '300' to your own requirement that fits your community. I've also put margin-top to make the nav and user nav aligned with the logo.

Sincerely,

ThemeTree