Member Map

16 hours ago, Martin A. said:

There's nothing stopping you from manually running the task through the ACP as much as you want. Just remember the 15.000 transaction quota you have with MapQuest.

But other than that, no. Not without editing the task fiile. 

Thank you for the info. I find that if I manually run the task (which looks like is set up daily), the member count on the map doesn't change. I have to go back into map settings and turn on again Import members without a map marker?

It's as if that settings does not stay on after automatic daily task run. Is that accurate?

If I turn it back on and manually run the task, I'll get an output like:

The task ran successfully and produced the following output:

Synchronised 93 out of 100 member locations

I can then run it again manually and again, but if I let it automatically run, it's as if that sync setting shuts off.

It should only turn itself off when there are no more members to process. Are you sure you've not done them all? You can run this query to see the amount of members who haven't been process. 

SELECT COUNT(*) as total FROM core_members WHERE membermap_location_synced = 0;

This will not take those with empty locations into consideration. I'd need to know the ID of profile field to give you that query.

With the member count NOT updating when running it manually, and it's turning itself off, that's a strong indication that it's actually finished.

Thanks. I ran that and it came back with a count of 14065. I'm using field_4 for a location profile field to sync with. In that field I have 15225. My map is accurately showing 1,160 locations currently (I supposed what imported). The task is supposed to run tomorrow morning. At this rate (if its about 100 every time it runs every day) it should be done in 140 days or so. It isn't off in settings now so I don't think its turning itself off like I thought.

Can I edit the task to do more daily and then just revert when done?

If you want to do that, the task file is located in /applications/membermap/tasks/locationSync.php. The variable you need to change is $limit.

The proper to run to see how many you have left is:

SELECT COUNT(*) 
FROM core_members m
LEFT JOIN core_pfields_content pf ON ( pf.member_id=m.member_id )
LEFT JOIN membermap_markers mm ON ( mm.marker_member_id=m.member_id AND mm.marker_parent_id=<ID OF THE MEMBERS MARKER GROUP> )
WHERE ( pf.field_4 IS NOT NULL OR pf.field_4 != '' ) AND mm.marker_id IS NULL AND m.membermap_location_synced = 0 AND ( ! (`members_bitoptions` & 1 ) != 0 )

12 hours ago, ajmboy said:

Thanks. I ran that and it came back with a count of 14065. I'm using field_4 for a location profile field to sync with. In that field I have 15225. My map is accurately showing 1,160 locations currently (I supposed what imported). The task is supposed to run tomorrow morning. At this rate (if its about 100 every time it runs every day) it should be done in 140 days or so. It isn't off in settings now so I don't think its turning itself off like I thought.

Can I edit the task to do more daily and then just revert when done?

What's interesting is that the task supposedly ran this morning and now says its not needed. The count remained at 14065 not synced. So after the task ran, no additional fields were synced from the count in my earlier post from yesterday. 

I then went into map settings and the setting for Import members without a map marker? is off. I have no idea how that setting is shutting off on its own before completing, but it definitely is after the task runs.

I took a look at the system logs and at the same time as the task runs I have:

array (
  0 => 'Only subclasses of Dispatcher can be instantiated',
  1 => NULL,
)
#0 /home/cr/public_html/applications/membermap/tasks/locationSync.php(148): IPS\_Log::log(Array, 'membermap')
#1 /home/cr/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(249): IPS\membermap\tasks\_locationSync->execute()
#2 /home/cr/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(218): IPS\_Task->run()
#3 /home/cr/public_html/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(61): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#4 {main}

When I run your query with my only one marker group (everyone), the count returns 14046 which is slightly less than.

Edited by ajmboy

Something is throwing an exception on your install, but not on mine and probably not on other users. In the task file, can you change the following:

\IPS\Log::log( array( $e->getMessage(), $nominatim ), 'membermap' );

To

\IPS\Log::log( array( $e->getMessage(), $nominatim, $e->getTraceAsString() ), 'membermap' );

Then see if you can reproduce it. This should give a proper stack trace of what's triggering the error.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi 

I just upgrade my test-installation to the newest version and at first I have to say: wow, thanks you! 

That 'Browse Markers' Feature is absolutely great! 

I just stumbled upon this strange thing... when not logged in, I do see the option to edit Markers:

marker_edit.png

marker_edit2.png

It seems not to save the edits (site refreshes, but no change saved) - is this a bug?

I'd also ask, if there is a possibility to get a notification if someone adds a marker for reviewing.... I't pretty cool that members cann now custom markers and approve them - I'm, just missing some kind of notification (mail, inline-notification) to check the new marker entries  - tia

I just installes the newest version into my production environment and found this problem on via mobile (this is the description of a marker - normal on PC but like that on mobile)

IMG_1385.PNG

Btw. happens also with the IPB default theme.

is there a fix for that? Thanks in advance

direct link: https://www.parkour-vienna.at/community/membermap/markers/marker/2-kongress-park/

Edited by ThomasS
On 25.12.2016 at 10:00 PM, ThomasS said:

Hi 

I just upgrade my test-installation to the newest version and at first I have to say: wow, thanks you! 

That 'Browse Markers' Feature is absolutely great! 

I just stumbled upon this strange thing... when not logged in, I do see the option to edit Markers:

It seems not to save the edits (site refreshes, but no change saved) - is this a bug?

Is this marker added by a now deleted member? That's the only reason I can think of. I've made some changes to make sure that won't happen.

On 26.12.2016 at 9:15 AM, ThomasS said:

I'd also ask, if there is a possibility to get a notification if someone adds a marker for reviewing.... I't pretty cool that members cann now custom markers and approve them - I'm, just missing some kind of notification (mail, inline-notification) to check the new marker entries  - tia

If you've enabled it in your notification settings, you'll get an inline notification, browser notification and/or an email.

Notification_Settings_-_IPS_Community_Suite.pngNotification_Settings_-_IPS_Community_Suite.png

On 27.12.2016 at 8:42 PM, ThomasS said:

I just installes the newest version into my production environment and found this problem on via mobile (this is the description of a marker - normal on PC but like that on mobile)

Btw. happens also with the IPB default theme.

is there a fix for that? Thanks in advance

Thanks, this will be fixed in the next version.

39 minutes ago, Martin A. said:

Is this marker added by a now deleted member? That's the only reason I can think of. I've made some changes to make sure that won't happen.

If you've enabled it in your notification settings, you'll get an inline notification, browser notification and/or an email.

Notification_Settings_-_IPS_Community_Suite.pngNotification_Settings_-_IPS_Community_Suite.png

Thanks, this will be fixed in the next version.

thanks!

yes, it was added by 'Unknown' => I had to edit the marker and it added me automatically as creator, then the edit possibility was gone for guests

notification works now and thanks for fixing the bug!

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to import a kml file formated like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<kml xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/kml/2.2">
<Placemark>
<name>test1</name>
<description>test</description>
<Point>
<coordinates>10.8161288872361,52.4347560983765,0</coordinates>
</Point>
</Placemark>
<Placemark>
<name>test2</name>
<Point>
<coordinates>2.07506015896797,49.0388014001798,0</coordinates>
</Point>
</Placemark>
</kml>

AllI get is a 'Successfully imported 0 markers' :unsure:

4 hours ago, ThomasS said:

I tried to import a kml file formated like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<kml xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/kml/2.2">
<Placemark>
<name>test1</name>
<Point>
<coordinates>10.8161288872361,52.4347560983765,0</coordinates>
</Point>
</Placemark>
<Placemark>
<name>test2</name>
<Point>
<coordinates>2.07506015896797,49.0388014001798,0</coordinates>
</Point>
</Placemark>
</kml>

AllI get is a 'Successfully imported 0 markers' :unsure:

There will be an update to the import tool in the next version as well.

3.1.6.1 is giving me:

1S160/2 - The page you requested does not exist

Error: Call to a member function adjust() on null (0)
#0 .../applications/membermap/sources/Map/Map.php(380): IPS\membermap\extensions\membermap\Mapmarkers\_Calendar->getLocations()
#1 .../applications/membermap/sources/Map/Map.php(237): IPS\membermap\_Map->recacheJsonFile()
#2 .../applications/membermap/modules/front/membermap/showmap.php(47): IPS\membermap\_Map->checkForCache()
#3 .../system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\membermap\modules\front\membermap\_showmap->manage()
#4 .../applications/membermap/modules/front/membermap/showmap.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 .../system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\membermap\modules\front\membermap\_showmap->execute()
#6 .../index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

It is okay if I turn-off the calendar extension

Edited by Edward Shephard

Sorry if I am dense, but I can't get the calendar feature to work. I have enabled it in settings:

chrome_2017-01-15_18-34-15.png

I have also created an event with address:

chrome_2017-01-15_18-34-42.png

But nothing shows on the map, only the default marker I have created for my location. Is there something I am missing?