Member Map

been a bit since I looked into this, am I understanding correctly that it now uses bing and everything (adding, etc) will work for new installs?

I had to remove in 2012 due to needing to protect some personal info of members (nothing to do with this app) so this would be fresh install.

been a bit since I looked into this, am I understanding correctly that it now uses bing and everything (adding, etc) will work for new installs?

I had to remove in 2012 due to needing to protect some personal info of members (nothing to do with this app) so this would be fresh install.

Correct. :thumbsup:

@stoo2000: Didn`t do the upgrade until now, but i have another question, please:

HOW exactly i can do this? Thank you...

That wasn't targeted for you, it was for JaguarForum

I know....was thinking this is a "global" suggestion for to avoid upgrade-problems with your App (or generally other Apps, too)

It's an individual setting that he's configured to force the entire site SSL, the downside is that you've got larger pages and the CSS can't be cached by the client.

I have the same problem, is there a quick fix? :smile:

You could try changing line 171 of /admin/applications_addon/other/membermap/sources/classes/mapLib.php

'url'   => $this->registry->getClass('output')->buildSeoUrl('showuser='.$members[$id]['member_id'], 'public', $members[$id]['members_seo_name'], 'showuser'),

To

'url'   => $this->registry->getClass('output')->buildSeoUrl($this->settings['board_url'] . '/index.php?showuser='.$members[$id]['member_id'], 'none', $members[$id]['members_seo_name'], 'showuser'),

Then in Cache Management > Member Map refresh 'refreshFileCache'

Let me know how that works for you.

You could try changing line 171 of /admin/applications_addon/other/membermap/sources/classes/mapLib.php

'url'   => $this->registry->getClass('output')->buildSeoUrl('showuser='.$members[$id]['member_id'], 'public', $members[$id]['members_seo_name'], 'showuser'),

To

'url'   => $this->registry->getClass('output')->buildSeoUrl($this->settings['board_url'] . '/index.php?showuser='.$members[$id]['member_id'], 'none', $members[$id]['members_seo_name'], 'showuser'),

Then in Cache Management > Member Map refresh 'refreshFileCache'

Let me know how that works for you.

Fixed it!

Thanxs