Member Map

Please help me :smile:

You're pretty much out of luck if you hadn't activated Google Maps V2 API in the Console prior to the start of this week. Why it was pulled prior to their published deprecate date is anyone's guess.

There isn't a fix for this yet, you'll have to wait for the next version of MemberMap to be released.

You're pretty much out of luck if you hadn't activated Google Maps V2 API in the Console prior to the start of this week. Why it was pulled prior to their published deprecate date is anyone's guess.

There isn't a fix for this yet, you'll have to wait for the next version of MemberMap to be released.

I'm afraid this still applies. I'm sat in Dublin Airport at the moment, I'll be working on membermap in the next week.
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there an alternative addon with member map functions?

This addon doens't work anymore and ist completelty outdated. It still uses Api Keys, which are not needed anymore for a few years and only works with the version 2 of the Google Maps Api, which has been shutdown as version 3 is used for years.

I'm sorry for the delay, One moral here is to never believe a Google Press Release.

I have a 'pre-release' app that I can upload to the MP if it will help, it's a little stripped back but should be able to handle loads of markers.

Missing features would be

• Ability to add/edit/remove markers
  • Custom Markers

This would just be a stop-gap to give you a working map.