Member Map

On 23.5.2017 at 7:13 PM, TylerJM said:

I am looking for time zone information and world clock. Have you thought about showing timezone boundaries on the map and a time at the top of each time zone showing the current time in that zone? This would be very helpful for my global group.

Couldn't find any information about timezones right now, but I found this plugin which shows the day and night cycle.

Member_Map_-_IPS_Community_Suite.png

1 hour ago, Martin A. said:

3.1.10 is released.

• Making it compatible with IPS 4.2
  • Adding the member's local time to the popup. This is based on their timezone setting, NOT their geographical position.
  • Adding a "day and night" overlay, like Google Earth has.
  • Fixing untranslatable text

Upgrade on 4.2 test site is succesful. Should this version only be applied to 4.2 sites or can we upgrade 4.1 sites too?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, joaocb said:

Hi all,

This was one of the first apps I installed and everything went ok. I just noticed that recently, without making any changes to the app itself, it stopped working and the map doesn't load. You can check it here: http://www.aquariofilia.net/forum/membermap/

I updated the app to the latest version but it's still not working... any idea what it could be? Anyone had similar problem?

Thanks a lot!

Go to ACP > Support, and look at either the "System Log" or "Error Log". Do you have any entries for "Member Map" in there?

8 hours ago, Martin A. said:

Go to ACP > Support, and look at either the "System Log" or "Error Log". Do you have any entries for "Member Map" in there?

I made a search and found only an error when a user was using search... don't think it's this but in any case, here's the error:

SELECT main.*, membermap_markers.marker_, membermap_markers.marker_, membermap_markers.marker_, ((MATCH(index_title) AGAINST ('VfhBCVGUXpOwY')*5)+(MATCH(index_content,index_title) AGAINST ('VfhBCVGUXpOwY')))/POWER(( ( UNIX_TIMESTAMP( NOW() ) - ( CASE WHEN index_date_updated <= UNIX_TIMESTAMP( NOW() ) THEN index_date_updated ELSE 0 END )) / 3600 ) + 2,1.5) AS calcscore FROM `ibf_core_search_index` AS `main` LEFT JOIN `ibf_membermap_markers` AS `membermap_markers` ON membermap_markers.marker_id=main.index_item_id WHERE ( ( index_class IN('IPS\\core\\Statuses\\Status','IPS\\core\\Statuses\\Reply') ) OR index_class='IPS\forums\Topic\Post' OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\calendar\\Event','IPS\\calendar\\Event\\Comment','IPS\\calendar\\Event\\Review') ) OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\gallery\\Image','IPS\\gallery\\Image\\Comment','IPS\\gallery\\Image\\Review') ) OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\downloads\\File','IPS\\downloads\\File\\Comment','IPS\\downloads\\File\\Review') ) OR index_class='IPS\nexus\Package\Review' OR index_class='IPS\membermap\Markers\Markers' OR ( index_class IN('IPS\\links\\Link','IPS\\links\\Link\\Comment','IPS\\links\\Link\\Review') ) ) AND ( ( index_class='IPS\membermap\Markers\Markers' AND membermap_markers.marker_>=1 AND membermap_markers.marker_>=0 AND membermap_markers.marker_>=0 ) ) AND ( ( MATCH(index_content,index_title) AGAINST ('VfhBCVGUXpOwY') ) OR ( index_item_index_id=index_id AND 1=0 ) ) AND ( index_permissions = '*' OR ( FIND_IN_SET(2,index_permissions) ) ) AND index_hidden=0 ORDER BY calcscore DESC LIMIT 0,25
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'membermap_markers.marker_' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/system/Db/Select.php(356): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('SELECT main.*, ...', Array, true)
#1 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/system/Db/Select.php(418): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/system/Content/Search/Mysql/Query.php(1150): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Db\Select))
#4 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/applications/core/modules/front/search/search.php(565): IPS\Content\Search\Mysql\_Query->search('VfhBCVGUXpOwY', Array, 17)
#5 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/applications/core/modules/front/search/search.php(74): IPS\core\modules\front\search\_search->_results()
#6 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\core\modules\front\search\_search->manage()
#7 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

6 hours ago, joaocb said:

I made a search and found only an error when a user was using search... don't think it's this but in any case, here's the error:

Was that the only one? It's probably not done by a user. Searching for "VfhBCVGUXpOwY" seems a bit odd.

4 hours ago, joaocb said:

Also another question... is it possible to include a markers export functionality so that we can always have a backup of the markers?

What about the PHP or Apache error log?

found this error also

UPDATE `ibf_membermap_markers` membermap_markers  SET `marker_author`=76262 WHERE marker_id=846 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'marker_author' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/system/Db/Db.php(991): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('UPDATE `ibf_mem...', Array)
#1 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(493): IPS\_Db->update('membermap_marke...', Array, Array)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(68): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#4 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\rules_hook_ipsPatternsActiveRecord->save()
#5 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(315): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#6 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/applications/membermap/sources/Markers/Markers.php(439): IPS\rules_hook_ipsContent->save()
#7 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/applications/membermap/extensions/core/MemberSync/membermap.php(52): IPS\membermap\Markers\_Markers->save()
#8 [internal function]: IPS\membermap\extensions\core\MemberSync\_membermap->onMerge(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\Member))
#9 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/system/Member/Member.php(3146): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#10 [internal function]: IPS\_Member->memberSync('onMerge', Array)
#11 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(62): call_user_func_array('parent::memberS...', Array)
#12 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/system/Member/Member.php(3168): IPS\rules_hook_ipsMember->memberSync('onMerge', Array)
#13 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(1553): IPS\_Member->merge(Object(IPS\Member))
#14 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(86): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->merge()
#15 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#16 /var/autofs/sites/erlogfssites/aquariofilia/forum/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#17 {main}

I think you quoted my other question by mistake, right?

5 minutes ago, joaocb said:

found this error also

That's related to a merge. Would not permanently kill the app.

I think you quoted my other question by mistake, right?

Yes, indeed I did.

5 hours ago, joaocb said:

Also another question... is it possible to include a markers export functionality so that we can always have a backup of the markers?

Keeping a SQL backup should be sufficient. There's no option to export forums/topics/calendars/galleries, for instance.

Edited by Martin A.
1 hour ago, mfahl said:

This works fine on my v4.2.0 Beta 5a  test board,but not on my identical main board.

Just shows blank area where map ahould be,has its own MapQuest API Key .

http://petsnwildlife.uk

For some reasons the main Member Map javascript is missing. Try re-installing (Go to "Upload new version", then use the same .tar), or ACP > Support > Something isn't working correctly, to clear the cache.