Member Map

On 23.3.2017 at 10:11 PM, jair101 said:

Nevermind this, I guess it is related to the global setting to delete own content. 

That is correct. I can add a setting for this in Member Map is needed.

58 minutes ago, eoebrian said:

Cool plugin to see where members are at.   I set it to sync with member profile field,  will that update on its own at a certain time?

It'll sync as soon as the profile is saved. If you're wondering about the import feature, that will run once a day if "Import members without a map marker?" is enabled, and will process 100 members per cycle.

• 2 weeks later...

I am totally lost with the permissions on this app. Not only on this app, but for 4.x in general. I don't have the option for members to delete their content marked, because I don't want them to delete their posts, I understand that this prevents them from deleting markers - fair enough. But I see that one moderator has permission to delete other member markers, even though he doesn't have such permissions added in Members->Staff->Moderators

Is there some other place I need to look in to?

On 3.4.2017 at 2:28 PM, jair101 said:

I am totally lost with the permissions on this app. Not only on this app, but for 4.x in general. I don't have the option for members to delete their content marked, because I don't want them to delete their posts, I understand that this prevents them from deleting markers - fair enough. But I see that one moderator has permission to delete other member markers, even though he doesn't have such permissions added in Members->Staff->Moderators

Is there some other place I need to look in to?

I have fixed this in 3.1.9. Only moderators that can actually delete content, or only Member Map markers, can delete other member's markers. And I've added a new member group setting for deleting own markers.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2017 at 11:20 AM, pequeno said:

I translated the application to Spanish (if you want I can provide it) but this is left to translate and I do not know why

map_delete_button.png

Hello, I think that the problem is with this Key ( in data/javascript.xml ) that does not exist.

membermap_canDelete

How to add this key?

5 hours ago, pequeno said:

Hello, I think that the problem is with this Key ( in data/javascript.xml ) that does not exist.

membermap_canDelete

How to add this key?

That text is hardcoded in the javascript. I'll get that fixed in the next version. Thanks for letting me know. 

Edited by Martin A.
14 hours ago, TylerJM said:

I am looking for time zone information and world clock. Have you thought about showing timezone boundaries on the map and a time at the top of each time zone showing the current time in that zone? This would be very helpful for my global group.

I like this idea. I'll see if I can't find a plugin or an overlay that does this.

I noticed a bug when going into ACP > Groups > Members (or any group for that fact) and clicking edit;

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to IPS\membermap\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_MemberMarkers::__construct() must be an instance of IPS\Member, instance of IPS\Member\Group given, called in /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/system/Application/Application.php on line 756 and defined (4096)
#0 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/applications/membermap/extensions/core/ContentRouter/MemberMarkers.php(38): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/xxxx/p...', 38, Array)
#1 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/system/Application/Application.php(756): IPS\membermap\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_MemberMarkers->__construct(Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#2 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/system/Application/Application.php(303): IPS\_Application->extensions('core', 'ContentRouter', true, Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#3 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/applications/core/extensions/core/GroupForm/Content.php(36): IPS\_Application::allExtensions('core', 'ContentRouter', Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#4 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(189): IPS\core\extensions\core\GroupForm\_Content->process(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#5 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(86): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#6 [internal function]: IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(14): call_user_func_array('parent::execute', Array)
#8 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\hook781->execute()
#9 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(143): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#10 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

2 hours ago, VR6Pete said:

I noticed a bug when going into ACP > Groups > Members (or any group for that fact) and clicking edit;

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to IPS\membermap\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_MemberMarkers::__construct() must be an instance of IPS\Member, instance of IPS\Member\Group given, called in /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/system/Application/Application.php on line 756 and defined (4096)
#0 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/applications/membermap/extensions/core/ContentRouter/MemberMarkers.php(38): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/xxxx/p...', 38, Array)
#1 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/system/Application/Application.php(756): IPS\membermap\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_MemberMarkers->__construct(Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#2 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/system/Application/Application.php(303): IPS\_Application->extensions('core', 'ContentRouter', true, Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#3 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/applications/core/extensions/core/GroupForm/Content.php(36): IPS\_Application::allExtensions('core', 'ContentRouter', Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#4 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(189): IPS\core\extensions\core\GroupForm\_Content->process(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#5 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(86): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#6 [internal function]: IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/init.php(448) : eval()'d code(14): call_user_func_array('parent::execute', Array)
#8 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\hook781->execute()
#9 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(143): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#10 /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Hello, I can´t reproduce this Error.