Community

What Tv shows are you watching right now?

And do not say that you do not have time for that because time is the only thing that mos of us has plenty nowadays 😅😤😄

We are watching Better call Saul, American crime and good girls. All these shows are very well done imo. They are very realistic.

What about you, what are you watching?

Just finished watching season three of 'Into the badlands' and was gutted to find out that season 4 has been cancelled by AMC just when things were about to have a twist to season four as left open at then end of season three.  This is typical of these companies, but there you go we're at their mercy.  As for the series, well worth a watch if you love plenty of action and good stories.

Tonight I am about to embark on re-watching the entire Star Wars series from the first to the last 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying really hard to get into 'The Expanse' but it just isn't sitting well with me.  On the other hand a re-run of 'Dark Matter' is proving to be fun.  'Marvel's Runaways' is teasing me and I'm not sure if I really do like it or not. 'The Madalorian' is fun, but it's tedious having to wait a week before another episode is released.  Catching up on movies is enjoyable too - "Captain Marvel', 'X-Men Dark Phoenix', 'Terminator-Dark Fate', 'Angel Has Fallen' and I am now tempted to re-run all of the Star Trek movies; there really is a lot to pick up on, but because the choice is so vast it's difficult to choose; which is really a pretty good place to be in some respects lol.

As for 'live' TV broadcast over the air - well, it's crap to put not too fine a point on it lol.

I have a lot of old school comedies on DVD too, so they are on standby 🙂