One time subscription should have expiry too

Gauravk

One time subscription, without renewal, should have expiry for certain number of days, week, month or a year.

We are running a paid subscriber car community in the UAE.

Off-roaders are happy to subscribe for monthly/annual pack but car owners are reluctant for committed span.

Appreciate if you can add tenure in subscription without renewal terms, please.

image.png.e115e5b07f7778b0d0178464e8ef3d1c.png

• 2 weeks later...

I think we are having the same problem with our product setup. We can set up recurring payments, but evidently, they recur forever unless we go into each individual customer's purchase and set an expiration date. We would like very much to build into the product a set number of payments. (Field: How many payments) We've been told this is not possible. I'm not sure why. 

As our customer base increases, we are seriously considering other platform options, as it would be too easy to miss manually adding expiry dates for each customer. Charging the customer after the agreed-upon time is enough of a trust issue that we would soon begin losing return customers. 

Is this fixable? 

10 hours ago, Katherine Grace Bond said:

I think we are having the same problem with our product setup. We can set up recurring payments, but evidently, they recur forever unless we go into each individual customer's purchase and set an expiration date. We would like very much to build into the product a set number of payments. (Field: How many payments) We've been told this is not possible. I'm not sure why. 

As our customer base increases, we are seriously considering other platform options, as it would be too easy to miss manually adding expiry dates for each customer. Charging the customer after the agreed-upon time is enough of a trust issue that we would soon begin losing return customers. 

Is this fixable? 

We are facing the same issue but from another angle that also shows a down side.

When we tell user it's monthly payment without auto-renewal we still loose 90% of new sign up as people are scared of monthly commitments.

I really hope and request IPB to add expiry in one-time subscription, asap please.