Advertisement - Sidebar Location Flexibility

Is there a way to have flexibility on where the advertisement is placed in the sidebar? ie. is there a way to apply an advertisement block? that allows it to be at the bottom of my other sidebar blocks?  I've added an advertisement below the header, and the side bar location - but's both advertisements side by side...  Hope that explains it...

Thanks in advance on how others have approached?

Edited by interfx

Edit sidebar template bit and change it:

{{if $adsForceSidebar OR ( \IPS\core\Advertisement::loadByLocation( 'ad_sidebar' ) AND ( ( isset( \IPS\Output::i()->sidebar['contextual'] ) && trim( \IPS\Output::i()->sidebar['contextual'] ) !== '' ) OR ( isset( \IPS\Output::i()->sidebar['widgets']['sidebar'] ) && \count( \IPS\Output::i()->sidebar['widgets']['sidebar'] ) ) ) )}}
			<div data-role='sidebarAd'>
				{advertisement="ad_sidebar"}
			</div>
			<br><br>
		{{endif}}
		{template="widgetContainer" group="global" app="core" params="'sidebar', 'vertical'"}

To:

{template="widgetContainer" group="global" app="core" params="'sidebar', 'vertical'"}
		<br><br>
		{{if $adsForceSidebar OR ( \IPS\core\Advertisement::loadByLocation( 'ad_sidebar' ) AND ( ( isset( \IPS\Output::i()->sidebar['contextual'] ) && trim( \IPS\Output::i()->sidebar['contextual'] ) !== '' ) OR ( isset( \IPS\Output::i()->sidebar['widgets']['sidebar'] ) && \count( \IPS\Output::i()->sidebar['widgets']['sidebar'] ) ) ) )}}
			<div data-role='sidebarAd'>
				{advertisement="ad_sidebar"}
			</div>

{{endif}}

This operation change the location of sidebar ads from top to bottom.