Modern Gallery Homepage Support

rebraf

It looks like @Core4D has publicly shared his site URL in another topic and still has the plugin installed. I don't believe much content is available to guests so you won't see the infinite scrolling behavior and such but you can get an idea of the layout at least: https://www.core4d.com/ipb/gallery/

Unfortunately I don't have an example online myself.

17 hours ago, rebraf said:

It looks like @Core4D has publicly shared his site URL in another topic and still has the plugin installed. I don't believe much content is available to guests so you won't see the infinite scrolling behavior and such but you can get an idea of the layout at least: https://www.core4d.com/ipb/gallery/

Unfortunately I don't have an example online myself.

Unfortunately, even for me, infinite scrolling is still not working. 😕 

That looks like the regular Gallery homepage to me, only with some edits. Simply removed categories from the top, got rid of the ugly author infos and added some more rows to the latest images. So of course there is no infinite scroll. Made similiar edits a couple of times too, only a few lines in the template.

The plugin from this thread works fine after some cosmetics, but I don't share the link because it's an adults only site. Oh, and not my own too.

Edited by Darth Vortex

On 7/18/2021 at 2:48 PM, Core4D said:

Unfortunately, even for me, infinite scrolling is still not working. 😕 

If you're having trouble please feel free to send me a PM with an admin login and I'll take a look.

That said, I think Darth Vortex might be right - looking in the page source it doesn't seem like the plugin may be enabled after all which would explain why infite scrolling isn't working.

Unfortunately I don't have a sample site available online to share.