Site Termination

Stormwolfe

Good Day,

I have two sites hosted by Invision (in-the-cloud) and, up to now, I have loved my sites and the service. However, I have to admit my recent experiences have made me a shade cranky.

There needs to be a clear and easy to find guide for terminating a site. I put in support tickets which have gone unanswered. I tried doing a support ticket via the Manage your site option and keep getting a Something Went Wrong page. I have searched the current guides and done all that I can do think of to cancel one of my two sites. I finally had to removed my credit card information and cancel automatic payments. This has been far harder than it needs to be.

So - my suggestions...

Make a clear and easy to find guide that details the steps to follow in order to cancel service other than simply not paying an invoice which is what I had to finally do.

Thank you and Best Regards!

Hi,

@Andy Millne replied to you on Thursday to confirm that your message had been received and the site in question had been cancelled at the end of the current renewal period. Andy also asked for further information about the error you were seeing. - So to confirm, renewals were removed on your community so it will expire at the end of the period.

I'm sorry that you haven't received our reply, please feel free to send me a PM directly on here with a screenshot of the error page you're seeing (please make sure the screenshot includes the URL in the browser).

Kind Regards
Stuart

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, seth Kahan said:

I want to do the same. I have been searching the site to figure out how to cancel my two accounts and have not been able to find anything. Who do I contact to cancel my two subscriptions?

Please submit a ticket in the Client Area and we can help you with the cancellation.

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, gm101526 said:

I need to cancel this service as well and cannot find where to submit a ticket. Despite having a recurring charge each month, there is nothing listed under the Manage Purchase section. Can you please help?

On 4/28/2020 at 11:16 PM, Jim M said:

Please submit a ticket in the Client Area and we can help you with the cancellation.

Do the above, create a support ticket.