Ability to schedule Our Picks weekly would be nice.

Aramaech

For people who run a weekly or monthly or maybe even semiannual newsletter, or events, or something with which they'd like their Our Picks to correlate to, the ability to schedule at a bit broader of a time range than just daily would be really really nice.

For example, my site currently does a weekly news kind of thing which requires 2 staff members, and if I could schedule Our Picks to launch weekly, I could make their jobs a million times easier.

Just a thought, doesn't seem like it would be that hard to implement, and it seems like a lot of people would be able to take advantage of it in different ways.  Thanks for reading.

I was actually, lol... (feeling a little dumb right now)
But I was referring to the admin cp specifically, where for some reason that option doesn't seem to be a possibility.

I guess the only real ease that would be added by my suggestion then, would be that whoever is doing the promotions wouldn't have to remember and enter the next date each time.  They would just be able to use the Auto Schedule option in the menu you posted, which only be a very slight improvement in ease.

In order to really get the effect I was initially hoping for, I think it would be necessary to add a "repeat, and how often" option to the auto scheduler.  So like you could then set up an auto scheduler event that repeats every 1 week, or every 3 months or whatever.   

*everything beyond here is past the point*

Kinda like a calendar event....Which is an interesting thought.  One way might be to somehow integrate calendar events into the auto scheduler, so that...  either you could select from upcoming calendar events (including repeating ones) in the auto scheduler.  Or even on the promote button menu you posted in your comment if there were a drop down of upcoming calendar events you could pick from?  I don't know I'm just thinking out loud at this point.  

Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 2.30.14 PM.png

• 1 month later...