Blackjack - Members Shop Add-On ( Support Topic )

On 3/10/2020 at 5:29 PM, Vahvel.net OÜ said:

Hi,

I saw that you created backjack addon for members shop.

We are very interested in the poker addon, do you have plans to create this as well?

Thanks.

Will see what happens, I have thought about it while making this but will make no promises yet

Updated to 1.0.1

New Features

• Added the ability for moderators with permission to delete messages from the tables message box
  • Added a new moderator permission for the ability for moderators to moderate tables ( Just messages atm more will come )
  • Re-wrote some JS on the tables
  • Re-designed a section of the table chat logs so it looks neater with longer messages
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Blisslandia said:

Hi there! Just purchased your black jack for member shop. Where can I find directions on how to get it set up? I have created a category and a table. Now where can we see that table on a page and play?

go to your menu manager in the ACP and add a new tab and select the blackjack tab and place it where you want it, I left it there so you can place it in it's own or with the members shop tab etc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello. I know The TheJackal84 is leaving IPS and that now @Adriano Faria is supporting this app. I know the developer is very busy, so I don't expect any fix to this soon. I appreciate all the time the developer put into this. @Adriano Faria if you are reading this, thank you very much. Don't worry, I can wait until you're free ☺️ - I am just sharing experience so this app could be improve in the future.

There is a problem with the odds of this blackjack game. In the real world, The dealer should win more than the player. But for some reason, I keep seeing player wins more than the dealer. I will start to post screenshot of my table stats once in while in this support topic to share with you guys how likely is the player is going to win a hand or if the table could take back the points from the players or not. Perhaps there is a pattern of the card generator that needed a fix.

Also I notice that I made one table for a player, and only this sole player plays on that table. The player won over 500Points but the table stats said this...

CCleanerBrowser-04-07-2021-HI5.png.f19fce0d050e6ef57454b22028f4fa9f.png

How in the world this table made a negative profit of 143, and this players won over 500. Where does the point came from... Having that said I think I should try one more time, resetting the table, and let this player plays again and will post another stats of it.

First Update:

Created a new table from fresh start, and try to play on it with starting points: 500 Points

After playing for a while randomly without any strategy. I end up losing 35 points.

According to the table, I have 465 left. That's correct.

CCleanerBrowser-04-07-2021-IMn.png.0809017c5e05b96ed80970b93ecf0c47.png

According to my profile I have 465. That's correct.

CCleanerBrowser-04-07-2021-Ynp.png.6ae1d18c5e5893b28d65d63993a3f959.png

Now, according to the Table Stats, the table made a profit of 45 points but I lost only 35 points.

CCleanerBrowser-04-07-2021-Ro6.png.678c4c5d5f85f1b43f02496eb9951b1f.png

I checked the stats every game I played. And I found out that the difference started to happen is when I buy "Insurance" on a hand. So I think when I buy insurance, the player didn't really pay the dealer for the insurance, yet the TOTAL profit for the table increased.

Second Update:

Yes, it is really the insurance button that is causing the problem. When the player bought insurance is when it started to mess up with the backstage Stats of the table.

Edited by Cach Doan
  • 1 year later...

I would like to also report a problem. Unfortunately I haven't took a screenshot but I think it can be verified in the code:

1. I got 21 (Blackjack) yet the script was waiting a decision from me (Deal or Stand). Obiously I pressed Stand. But why do they wait an action from me when is obvious no one will press Deal to get a card when they already have blackjack?

2.  After I pressed Stand, the dealer also got 21 (Blackjack) and the script told me that I lost with the message - Dealer has blackjack when in fact it was a tie.

@Adriano Faria Please check and fix.

Edited by MediaDIGI.com
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...