Skrill Payment Gateway in 4.5

Black Zero

Hello IPB Team.

Skrill Payment Gateway in 4.5 

can add skrill payment gateway in IP Commerce app 4.5 ,

because already available gateways like stripe , authorize.net and more not support some countries and policies etc ,

if add this skrill gateway and some more payment gateways its very useful ,

Edited by Guru Samrat

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Guru Samrat said:

Any more support this , 

Unfortunately there are very few people here who know Skirll and the ones I mentioned earlier.

I think we are losing an additional profit by not adding these payment methods.

On the other hand, how much do you think it would cost us to hire a developer to create a plugin to integrate Skrill?

Regards!

forum team or a developer can tell about in this regard. IPB forums are used in many countries. But unfortunately there are many countries that can't take advantage of Stripe and PayPal so they should have an alternative Payment Gateway system in the forum like 2checkout. But it also has a long list of prohibited items from 2checkout. Payooner is a good option and it also supports all countries. Such unique gateways should be included. for best to very best, 

1 hour ago, Guru Samrat said:

forum team or a developer can tell about in this regard. IPB forums are used in many countries. But unfortunately there are many countries that can't take advantage of Stripe and PayPal so they should have an alternative Payment Gateway system in the forum like 2checkout. But it also has a long list of prohibited items from 2checkout. Payooner is a good option and it also supports all countries. Such unique gateways should be included. for best to very best, 

Not to mention you have to go through identity verification, which many don't and eventually lose interest, I mean Stripe, 2checkout, Authorize.Net, Braintree.

I think that most people are looking for something simpler, like Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, Payoneer, PayU, etc. So I would like the IPS team to prioritize these payment methods because they are simple and easy to use.

• 2 months later...